We are the company that stands behind the spectacular success of CKEditor, used by millions of people around the world. We have been setting standards in creating technologies for content editing for over 16 years.
We are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands.
You will work closely with the President & CPO of CKSource, the Product Marketing Manager (to be hired), also interact with other teams such as Marketing, Sales, and Software.
- propose the product vision and the product roadmap, including new products and new features;
- identifies the customer need and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfill;
- creating user flow diagrams and user stories based on the knowledge gathered during discovery phase and further analysis;
- identify which customer pain points to target;
- gather input from various resources and translate it into clear requirements (GitHub, support tickets, customer interviews);
- identify the product features to spotlight and empower the sales team with clear value propositions;
- design product demos & presentations;
- advocate for the end-user and shape the customer experience within the product;
- conduct competitor analysis & market research;
- preparing and sharing product performance reports;
- ship the product alongside the technical product manager, software engineers, designers, QA, and others in the product development team;
- facilitating changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance.
- passionate about what you do - because we care;
- ambitious - we are a successful growth company, and we look for someone who is able to help us grow further;
- pragmatic, oriented at high ROI;
- very good technical skills - you must be able to understand what our software does and launch it;
- strong ability to translate business asks into product requirements and development asks into business rules.
- interest in Product-led growth (PLG);
- experience in software / SaaS companies.
What’s to be done?
After becoming the leader in the industry, CKSource was acquired in 2021 by PSG, a private equity fund investing in growing software companies. There is a lot of potential in what else we could do and how we could do things better, that’s why we decided to strengthen the product management part of the company. Believe it or not, we reached close to $10m of ARR without a single Product Manager. Product management was split into multiple experienced people, which worked but is inefficient and limiting as we grow further. By joining us as the first person in this position, you have a chance to take a key part in product development.
Help us choose you!
1. Explain shortly why you are the best candidate for this position. Please keep in mind that:
- we have a portfolio of very complex software products
- our products are not only ready-to-use applications but primarily complex APIs consumed by developers
- our target audience is mostly developers, and sales calls oftentimes cover the technical internals of our products and the way they relate to various web frameworks
2. Answer this question: How well do you know the software industry, SaaS, web applications, and ways to reach developers?
If you don’t have several years of experience working in the software industry around software products, that’s a must-have to have your application considered.
In return we offer:
- competitive salary;
- fully remote position or work from offices in Warsaw/Poznan (up to you);
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- B2B agreement or equivalent with a contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- private medical care if you are based in Poland (Enel Med or Medicover).