- We are a successful PLG-focused software company with more than 16 years on the market;
- We are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Amazon, Mozilla, Deloitte, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands. There is a good chance you have used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor 5;
- We work on our own software products and services connected to CKEditor 5 and we are focused on quality and well-designed code.
The Senior Technical Content Writer will work closely with marketing and software teams to deliver high-quality technical content related to our products, such as blog posts, guides, tutorials, and write on other trendy topics that will gain traction among developer audiences. We are looking for a passionate writer who combines a technical background with creative skills and is able to produce attractive blog posts based on our documentation or self-testing the code. The Senior Writer will also coach junior tech writers (with developer skills) and together with them will make our blog a great source of content for developers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- several years of technical background as a Software Developer or similar;
- knowledge of HTML;
- extensive experience in writing technical articles for blogs (targeting developer audiences);
- excellent spoken and written English (native or close to native);
- ability to easily come up with creative ideas for new articles;
- very good editing and proofreading skills;
- ability to learn fast about highly technical topics;
- ability to communicate effectively and work in a team;
- time management skills and deadline-oriented approach;
- SEO knowledge to properly optimize articles (nice to have);
- interest in Product-Led Growth (PLG).
- write quality blog posts and tutorials for developer audiences that read well;
- work closely with developers and junior writers on technical articles (planning the structure of the text, helping with writing, proofreading);
- produce screenshots and screencasts showcasing our products and features;
- come up with new creative ideas for blog posts that will be interesting to developers and would allow us to grow our audience;
- collaborate with developers, marketing team members, and SEO experts to fine tune the articles.
In return we offer:
- competitive salary;
- fully remote position or work from offices in Warsaw/Poznan (up to you);
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- B2B agreement or equivalent with a contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- private medical care if you are based in Poland (Enel Med or Medicover).