We are the company that stands behind the spectacular success of CKEditor, used by millions of people around the world. We have been setting standards in creating technologies for content editing for over 16 years.
We are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands.
Joining the Customer Services team is an exciting opportunity for a natural-born problem solver who likes working with people and taking on new challenges.
- providing support and guidance for our customers from all over the world;
- engaging proactively with customers to make sure they are successful in using our products;
- providing information about our products and offer to potential and current customers;
- working across teams (mainly software developers, as well as sales and marketing) to achieve customer success and meet the company goals;
- collecting valuable feedback from customers and sharing it with other teams.
- have a minimum 2 years of experience in a customer care role (experience in using a ticketing system for handling customer inquiries will be an asset);
- have strong communication skills and a near-native speaker fluency in English (spoken and written);
- like helping others and you treat working in customer care like a mission :);
- understand the great value of good relations with people;
- are not afraid of taking on new tasks and projects, and you have great organizational skills;
- have authentic curiosity and perseverance, as well as a problem-solving attitude;
- can work autonomously and across teams;
- have extreme attention to detail;
- are flexible and willing to learn new things;
…then we are looking for you :)
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of people who love their jobs;
- flexible working hours;
- B2B agreement or contract of employment;
- quarterly and annual financial bonuses depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6 000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor, and accessories;
- English lessons with a native speaker and an online language platform with the possibility to learn English, Spanish and German;
- Multisport card and private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- you will work from our Warsaw office (Klif Tower) with a possibility to work remotely for 2 days in a week - no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table.
Our recruitment process:
- review of applications and contact with selected candidates;
- a short Zoom meeting with our Talent Acquisition Specialist to get to know each other better;
- HR interview with our Head of Customer Services Ludwika Słowikowska;
- take home task.