- we are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands;
- we are a successful software company with more than 16 years on the market;
- openness, mutual respect, and trust allowed us to build a great team.
CKEditor Cloud Services is a largely real-time backend project aiming to aid and expand the capabilities of the CKEditor 5 and CKEditor 4 software projects with new features. Its main functionality is collaboration - enabling several people to work together editing a document.
On the technical side, it comprises from several dozens of Node.js microservices (TypeScript), using MySQL (AWS RDS), Redis (AWS ElastiCache), queue systems (AWS SQS), Consul or ZeroMQ, run from AWS ECS, while the infrastructure is created with Terraform (and others).
- you have at least 3 years of experience;
- you have at least 1 year of experience in leading a team;
- you want to grow as a Team Lead, while still not leaving the programming behind;
- you want to work on a backend project with Node.js (TypeScript, microservices, etc.)
- you feel confident in leading and coaching other Developers;
- your strong qualities are leadership skills, proactiveness, critical thinking, defining priorities, and openness to giving and receiving feedback;
- you have a good command of English (at least B2);
… then we are probably looking for you :)
You will be responsible for:
- building effective teams by helping them to (self) organize and prioritize tasks;
- supporting the team, by improving the processes and practices and helping the team members to solve their problems;
- supporting other engineers’ growth;
- enabling delivery;
- promoting the culture of ownership, responsibility, and cooperation;
- cooperating with other leaders;
- being involved in the development and code review process;
- ensuring the well-being of team members.
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- the total monthly compensation package range for this position is 24 000 PLN - 30 100 PLN, which includes a base salary and an annual and quarterly bonus. Available forms of employment: agreement B2B or contract of employment;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Poznań/Warsaw offices (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).
Our recruitment process:
- HR interview;
- technical interview with our Leader of Cloud Services Team Bartosz Czerwonka