- we are a successful software company with more than 16 years on the market;
- we are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Amazon, Mozilla, Deloitte, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands;
- there is a good chance you have used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor 5;
- we work on our own software products and services connected to CKEditor 5 and we are focused on quality and well-designed code.
We are looking for a person who will join our technical support team to help our customers solve issues related to our products. The perfect candidate would have a mix of soft and technical skills, be open-minded, patient and creative.
You will be responsible for answering technical questions coming from our customers, supporting them during their integration process, answering product questions and proposing the most suitable solutions. We’d like you to become an expert in our products and develop your technical and soft skills.
We guarantee support from our support engineers who will introduce you to projects and help you during your onboarding. We know how important are first days in a new job, so we will make sure that you will have time for learning about our products and how we work :)
- providing technical support for our clients (mostly written communication);
- reporting bug reports and feature requests coming from our customers;
- sharing ideas with our product team based on customer feedback;
- communicating with the CKEditor 5 community on GitHub/Stack Overflow;
- after getting the experience, from time to time, participating in support calls with customers.
- you need to be an empathic and patient person. It’s important to be able to take another person's point of view :)
- a will to expand your knowledge and experience (technical and soft skills);
- very good English skills (B2-C1) - all our communication is held in English;
- solid HTML and CSS knowledge;
- knowledge about web applications and how they work “under the hood”;
- nice to have: previous similar experience;
Yes, It is not a mistake :)
Because we create web components, our clients are not only end-users but also developers that integrate those with their websites. This is why we care that you are able to check the proper software operation from the point of view of both these groups.
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- total monthly compensation package range: 7 000 - 11 100 PLN (includes a base salary and an annual and quarterly bonus). B2B agreement or contract of employment;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw/ Poznań offices (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).