- we are a successful product company with more than 16 years on the market, delivering products to companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, Accenture, Mozilla and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands;
- our flagship product, CKEditor, is the built-in WYSIWYG editor in Drupal since Drupal 8;
- we are based in Poland (!).
What do we have for you:TL;DR: working on a contrib module that the Drupal community dreamed about.
CKEditor 5 will soon replace CKEditor 4 in Drupal core. The integration is done by the core Drupal team together with us. Apart from offering better user experience straight in Drupal core, CKEditor 5 allows us to offer additional features to Drupal, through a contrib module.
We have ready-to-use functionalities that the community is looking for: real-time collaboration, comments, track changes, sophisticated revision history, export to PDF/Word and more. Those functionalities need to be integrated with Drupal 9/10. We have already a prototype done with an outsourcing firm, however as a product company we love to rely on our own, strong and stable team to develop it further. The prototype already received amazing feedback at DrupalCon Portland, where we exhibited and made a presentation, so you may be sure that you will work on something awesome used by hundreds or thousands of companies.
- have several years of experience with Drupal 8+ and some experience with writing modules;
- are an intelligent, pragmatic, self-driven and diligent person;
- you prefer to solve problems instead of delivering tasks assigned by PM;
- have the attitude of an owner of a project, not being afraid to take the responsibility and make decisions; If you never did this, we can teach you that by showing how we make good decisions.
- feel that you are able to be a partner to the community/customers (i.e. on a public issue tracker) - we have QA & Customer Care teams to help;
- are okay with doing other PHP-related tasks from time to time;
… then we are looking for you :) In return we offer:
- a project that will give you a lot of satisfaction;
- large independence, but at the same time a team of people willing to help you, if you need any help;
- a chance to attend conferences with us (if you like). We exhibited at DrupalCon Portland, and plan to go to DrupalCon Prague;
- total monthly compensation package range for this position is 16 800 PLN - 23 100 PLN, which includes a base salary and an annual and quarterly bonus. Available forms of employment: agreement B2B or contract of employment;
- English lessons, additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover) and Multisport card;
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw / Poznań offices (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).