We are the product company which stands behind the spectacular success of CKEditor, used by millions of people around the world. Along with, talented people, we have been setting standards in creating technologies for content editing for over 16 years.
We are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands.
By joining HR team as a Talent Sourcer you will take the opportunity to grow your career, develop your skills in IT area and became a crucial part of our team in bringing talents to CKSource.
- identifying and contacting candidates using sourcing methods (such as: LinkedIn, GitHub, Facebook) to reach out to passive candidates;
- collaborating with the HR team and Hiring Managers to understand the candidate profile and recruitment strategy;
- keep engaging activity on social media;
- working with us, you will develop a recruitment workshop under the supervision of the best specialists;
- with our help, you will become the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- you feel that this role can mean a new, exciting challenge for you;
- you are willing to develop your skills in direct search;
- you have excellent organizational skills;
- you are detail-oriented and have the ability to draw conclusions;
- it would be great if you have experience in reaching passive candidates;
- you have a good command of English (at least B2);
… then we are looking for you 😊
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of HR specialists who love their job :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- agreement B2B or the contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor, and accessories;
- English lessons with native speaker and an online language platform with possibility to learn English, Spanish and German;
- Multisport card and private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- you will work from our Warsaw office (Klif Tower) - no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table) with possibility to work 3 days in week remotely.