- we are a successful software company with more than 16 years on the market;
- we are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Amazon, Mozilla, Deloitte, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands;
- there is a good chance you have used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor 5;
- we work on our own software products and services connected to CKEditor 5 and we are focused on quality and well-designed code.
As a PHP Developer, you will help us to integrate our rich text editor - CKEditor 5 with Drupal (9,10) - the leading CMS made by one of the largest open source communities. You will take part in creating new functionalities, modules and developing current internal systems.
- feel like taking up the challenge of working on a product used by millions of users;
- have min. 2 years of commercial experience in PHP, using Symfony (or similar framework);
- have knowledge of Drupal;
- strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills in general;
- despite the knowledge that you already have, you feel there is always more to learn;
- you are focused on quality, tests, simple solutions, and clean code;
- have a good command of English (at least B2),
… then we are looking for you :)
In return we offer:
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- B2B agreement (up to 810 PLN net/day) or equivalent with a contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw/ Poznań offices (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).