- We are a successful software company with more than 15 years on the market;
- We are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Amazon, Mozilla, Deloitte, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands;
- There is a good chance you have used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor 5;
- We work on our own software products and services connected to CKEditor 5 and we are focused on quality and well-designed code.
- feel like taking up the challenge of working on a product used by millions of users;
- have min. 3 years of commercial experience in the position of UX/UI or Product Designer, preferably in a software product company;
- have solid understanding of user-centred design, web design principles and development life cycle;
- have experience with design tools such us Sketch, Figma, Miro;
- have portfolio with completed or ongoing projects;
- have excellent communication skills and decision-making approach;
- are eager to create products and develop them;
- have a good command of English;
- have experience with HTML/CSS/JS (nice to have);
- have understanding of accessibility requirements (nice to have).
… then we are looking for you :)
You will be our first Product Designer and have a significant role in building the Product Team. You will be working independently, while also working closely and collaboratively with Developers, Product Owners and UX team to develop our own products.
You will be responsible for:
- designing user interfaces and user interactions;
- executing UX solutions based on existing product vision and business requirements;
- collaborating effectively with the Project Team (Graphic designers, Developers, Product Owners);
- participation in prototyping, designing and delivering new features;
- recommending product strategy based on user needs;
- maintaining the highest standards of design and appling the best practices.
In return we offer:
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- B2B agreement (up to 860 PLN net/day) or equivalent with a contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw office (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).