CKSource is a successful software company with more than 15 years of experience in rich text editing. There’s a good chance you’ve used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor. We are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Deloitte, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands. To learn more check out our websites: ckeditor.com and cksource.com.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer.
- have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- have a very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
- experience in creating responsive and efficient websites;
- have at least basic knowledge of Sketch;
- despite the knowledge that you already have, you feel there is always more to learn;
- you are focused on quality, tests, simple solutions, and clean code;
- you have a good command of English (at least B2).
Nice to have:
- experience with React;
- good knowledge of Sketch or other graphics programs (Photoshop, Adobe XD);
- passion for UX/UI and willingness to deepen it;
… then we are probably looking for you :)
You will be responsible for:
- developing our websites and creating new landing pages in collaboration with a graphic designer;
- creating templates for thematic subpages such as documentation: https://ckeditor.com/docs/ or creating smaller projects on your own such as https://onlinehtmleditor.dev/ or customer panel;
- with time, also creating medium to large-sized features or improvements to develop our products.
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- B2B agreement (up to 1050 PLN net/day) or equivalent on the contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw office (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).