CKSource is a successful software company with more than 15 years of experience in rich text editing. There’s a good chance you’ve used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor. We are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Deloitte and hundreds more worldwide-recognized brands. To learn more check out our websites: ckeditor.com and cksource.com.
Currently, we are on the lookout for a talented Junior Graphic Designer who would support our marketing team as well as the whole company with their creative skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience in web design;
- good knowledge of tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign;
- ability to communicate in English with other team members;
- ability to communicate effectively and work in a team;
- patience in handling requests from other team members;
- time management skills and deadline-oriented approach;
- high attention to detail.
- create digital assets for use in social media, blog posts, emails, banners and presentations;
- create print assets such as catalogues, leaflets, rollups, t-shirts, stickers etc.;
- edit and finetune screencast videos to be used for marketing purposes.
Nice to have:
- interest in UI/UX;
- print experience and knowledge of DTP;
- video editing skills;
- background in Arts or computer science.
In return we offer:
- a friendly workplace with a flat structure, driven by holacracy practice;
- flexible working hours;
- B2B agreement or equivalent on the contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card.