CKSource is a successful software company with more than 15 years of experience in rich text editing. There’s a good chance you’ve used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor. We are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Deloitte and hundreds more worldwide-recognized brands. To learn more check out our websites: ckeditor.com and cksource.com.
Currently, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who would be responsible for overseeing the website and have a passion for constantly improving its usability and business performance.
- min. 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on website ownership, preferably in a software industry;
- native Polish, good written and spoken English;
- experience with a website redesign as a product owner, project coordinator, content creator, UX designer or website manager;
- strong UX skills;
- business mindset, constantly thinking how to improve conversion;
- creativity and a sense of visual taste;
- good command of Google Analytics;
- experience with Hotjar or other behaviour analytics tools;
- basic SEO knowledge;
- basic HTML skills;
- good time management and deadline-oriented approach;
- ability to learn fast about highly technical topics;
- ability to communicate effectively and work in a team.
- own the whole company website, identify weaknesses and introduce improvements, always with the lead-generation goal in mind;
- own the part of the website dedicated to technical documentation;
- ensure overall quality of the website (information structure, texts, graphics);
- participate in the project of website redesign;
- work with graphic designers, content writers and developers;
- understand the product and the target audience and be able to translate this knowledge into a great performing website;
- think holistically and strategically about the development of the website while also having a great attention to detail;
- follow the latest website trends in B2B/software industries.
In return we offer:
- a friendly workplace with a flat structure, driven by holacracy practice;
- flexible working hours;
- B2B agreement or equivalent on the contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- english lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- multisport card.