CKSource is a successful software company with more than 15 years of experience. There’s a good chance you’ve used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor. We are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Deloitte and hundreds more worldwide-recognized brands.
We're currently looking for a person to join our HR department and help us expand our software teams in the role of IT Recruitment Specialist.
- create and implement recruitment plans to attract and hire top IT talents;
- write and post technical job descriptions;
- source potential candidates on various platforms;
- parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
- perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
- interview candidates combining various approaches;
- craft and send personalized recruitment emails with current job openings to passive candidates;
- participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals;
- promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work;
- keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
Desired skills and experience:
- proven work experience as a Recruiter IT (at least 2 years);
- a good understanding of technology and technical skills;
- solid knowledge of sourcing techniques and recruitment tools;
- good command of English (B2/C1);
- good task- and time - management, focus, ability to work hard and meet deadlines.
In return we offer:
- a friendly workplace with a flat structure, driven by holacracy practice;
- flexible working hours;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- agreement B2B or equivalent on the contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card.