CKSource is a successful software company with more than 15 years on the market. There’s a good chance you’ve used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor. Openness, mutual respect and trust allowed us to build a great team.
You will be responsible for:
- helping our Front-end developer in daily tasks;
- maintaining and developing our main websites - ckeditor.com and cksource.com;
- participating in creating new landing pages;
- cooperating with the marketing team and implementing their ideas;
- depending on skills and experience, it will be possible to work on the front-end layer of our software.
What we expect you to have:
- knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- experience in creating responsive websites;
- analytical, self-motivation, and problem-solving skills;
- strong sense of aesthetics;
- good command of English (at least B2).
What would be nice to have:
- experience in a similar position;
- being familiar with tools and libraries such as GitHub, Webpack, Karma, ESLint, AWS;
- basic Photoshop/Sketch experience;
- knowledge of web accessibility (WCAG, ARIA);
- basic knowledge of on-site SEO;
- good understanding of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them.
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- agreement B2B (up to 445 PLN net/day) or equivalent on the contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw office (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).