- We are a successful software company with more than 15 years on the market.
- We are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Amazon, Mozilla, Deloitte, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands.
- There is a good chance you have used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor 5.
- We work on our own software products and services connected to CKEditor 5 and we are focused on quality and well-designed code.
- We have a complicated product that calls for experienced developers. Openness, mutual respect, and trust allowed us to build a great team.
- you feel like taking up the challenge of working on an Open Source application used by millions of users;
- you have at least 1 year of experience in leading a team;
- you want to grow as a Team Lead, while still not leaving the programming behind;
- you feel confident in leading and coaching other Developers;
- your strong qualities are leadership skills, proactiveness, critical thinking, defining priorities, and openness to giving and receiving feedback;
- you have a good command of English (at least B2);
… then we are looking for you :)
You will be responsible for:
- building effective teams by helping them to (self) organize and prioritize tasks;
- supporting the team, by improving the processes and practices and helping the team members to solve their problems;
- supporting other engineers’ growth;
- enabling delivery;
- promoting the culture of ownership, responsibility, and cooperation;
- cooperating with other leaders;
- being involved in the development and code review process;
- ensuring the well-being of team members.
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- B2B agreement (up to 1143 PLN net/day) or equivalent with a contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw office (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).