- We are a successful software company with more than 15 years on the market.
- We are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Amazon, Mozilla, Deloitte, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands.
- There is a good chance you have used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor 5.
- We work on our own software products and services connected to CKEditor 5 and we are focused on quality and well-designed code.
- We have a complicated product that calls for experienced developers. Openness, mutual respect, and trust allowed us to build a great team.
- you feel like taking up the challenge of working on an application used by millions of users;
- the thought that your actions as a developer will be public (an Open Source project) and your code will be seen and used by thousands of other developers thrills you;
- you feel confident in leading and coaching other Developers;
- you are familiar with the design patterns and pay attention to code quality and best practices;
- your strong qualities are analytical and critical thinking, pragmatism, leadership, and communication skills;
- you have a good command of English (at least B2);
… then we are looking for you :)
You will be a part of our technology leadership team and have an impact on our technology and product strategy. You will be responsible for:
- collaborating with the team in designing new functionalities and making key technical and architectural decisions;
- helping team in prioritizing tasks, identifying and mitigating issues and risks;
- code reviewing and mentoring other team members;
- providing technical leadership and guidance - lead by example;
- remaining fully hands-on when it comes to development and take over smaller topics or tough cases if necessary;
- setting up high standards in architecture, code, and documentation quality;
- building a knowledge-sharing culture within the team;
- collaborating with other leaders on defining the direction of project development as well as long-term goals and needs.
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- B2B agreement (up to 1143 PLN net/day) or equivalent with a contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw office (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).