- We are a successful software company with more than 15 years on the market.
- There is a good chance you have used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor 5.
- We work on our own software products and services connected to CKEditor 5 and we are focused on quality and well-designed code.
- Openness, mutual respect, and trust allowed us to build a great team.
You will be responsible for creating medium to large-sized editor features or improvements using our modern framework. Examples include advanced content tagging plugin, find & replace feature, unique interface components. Whenever needed you'll be supported by our senior developers and the results of your work will be verified by our experienced QA team.
Tech stack: ES2019, GitHub, ESLint, Chai.js, Mocha, Travis CI, ZenHub, Slack.
- you feel like taking up the challenge of working on an application used by millions of users;
- despite the knowledge that you already have, you feel there is always more to learn;
- you are focused on quality, tests, simple solutions, and clean code;
- you have a good command of English (at least B2),
… then we are looking for you :)
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- agreement B2B or equivalent on the contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw office (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).