CKSource is a successful software company, on the market for more than 15 years. There’s a good chance you’ve either unknowingly used one of our products or visited a site that created content using our rich text editing component - CKEditor. Our current customers include companies such as IBM, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, Microsoft, Amazon, NBCUniversal, Accenture, and hundreds more worldwide recognized brands. To learn more check out our websites: ckeditor.com and cksource.com.
Currently, we are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who would empower our marketing team. Do you like sharing your ideas and you are open to feedback from others? Would you like to have an influence on the further development of an international software brand? If you answered “Yes!” twice, read on.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Min. 3-5 years experience in designing for online needs (websites, landing pages etc.)
- Very good knowledge of tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team;
- Patience in handling requests from other team members;
- Time management skills and deadline-oriented approach;
- High attention to detail.
- Design sites and landing pages;
- Create digital assets for use in social media, blog posts, emails, banners and presentations;
- Edit and finetune screencast videos to be used for marketing purposes;
- Create print assets for use in catalogs, flyers, rollups, and exhibition stands at conferences;
- Be responsible for maintaining brand consistency across platforms.
Nice to have:
- Print experience and knowledge of DTP;
- Video editing skills;
In return we offer:
- Contract of employment or B2B contract;
- Friendly work atmosphere and flexible working hours;
- Ability to constantly develop your interest in web technologies;
- Great level of independence in your new role;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw office (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).
Please send your CV and portfolio.