CKSource is a successful software company with more than 15 years on the market. There’s a good chance you’ve used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor. We have a complex product that calls for experienced developers. Openness, mutual respect, and trust allowed us to build a great team.
You will be a part of Easy Drive project - a file manager with the ambition of becoming a Digital Asset Management solution at one point. The goal is to completely replace CKFinder (a self-hosted file manager that was launched in 2007) and Easy Image (our cloud solution for hosting images). The main task will be to build a new product from scratch using the latest technologies. You will influence the architecture and design of the product.
- feel like taking up the challenge of working on an application used by millions of users;
- have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- have a good understanding of Redux and state management;
- are focused on quality, tests, simple solutions, and clean code;
- have a good command of English (at least B2);
… then we are probably looking for you :)
You will be responsible for:
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- B2B agreement (up to 1050 PLN net/day) or equivalent on the contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw office (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).