CKSource is a successful software company with more than 15 years on the market. There’s a good chance you’ve used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor. We have complex products that call for experienced developers. Openness, mutual respect and trust allowed us to build a great team.
Your main projects:
- Easy Drive - a file manager with the ambition of becoming a Digital Asset Management solution at one point. The goal is to completely replace CKFinder, a self-hosted file manager that was launched in 2007 and Easy Image (our cloud solution). The main task will be to build a new product from scratch using the latest technologies. You will influence the architecture and design of the product.
- Export to Word - a conversion library written in Node.js used for transforming HTML into .docx files. Since the project is relatively young you will have an influence on new features, architecture and tooling. This is a continuation of our existing products:
- you feel like taking up the challenge of working on an application used by millions of users;
- despite the knowledge that you already have, you feel there is always more to learn;
- you are focused on quality, tests, simple solutions, and clean code;
- you have a good command of English (at least B2);
… then we are probably looking for you :)
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- agreement B2B (up to 1050 PLN net/day) or equivalent on the contract of employment;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- multisport card;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience).