CKSource is a successful software company, on the market for more than 15 years. There’s a good chance you’ve either unknowingly used one of our products or visited a site that created content using our rich text editing component - CKEditor. Our current customers include companies such as: IBM, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, Microsoft, Amazon, NBCUniversal, Accenture, and hundreds more worldwide recognized brands. To learn more check out our websites: ckeditor.com and cksource.com.
Currently, we are looking for a talented SEO Specialist who would empower our marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of proven SEO experience (including technical SEO) and a track record of successful SEO campaigns;
- Very good spoken and written English (you don’t need to be a content writer but you need to feel confident in optimizing English content for a better SEO performance);
- Independent, hands-on attitude to everything you do (you find and solve problems on your own, without waiting for others to guide you);
- Experience with Ahrefs or similar tools; working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Keyword Planner;
- Experience with HTML;
- Ability to learn fast about technical products (we are a software company so you need to feel comfortable in a technical environment);
- Analytical mindset and the ability to make sense of website data;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team;
- Time management skills and deadline-oriented approach;
- Some experience in running SEM campaigns.
- Perform regular audits and implement the necessary changes in all relevant areas (technical issues, content, backlinks);
- Perform ongoing keyword research for blog articles and landing pages and support content writers in optimizing their content;
- Plan and execute SEO campaigns and monitor progress against the defined goals;
- Drive new initiatives and come up with ideas for a better SEO performance;
- Monitor competitor activities and how we rank against them;
- Monitor the latest SEO trends, tools and algorithm updates;
- Collaborate with web developers, content writers, marketing specialists;
- Develop guidelines and educate other team members on SEO-related topics.
In return we offer:
- Peer-to-peer workplace driven by holacracy practice;
- Friendly work atmosphere and flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work partly remotely;
- Great level of independence in your new role;
- Contract of employment or B2B contract;
- Multisport card and private medical care (Enel-Med or Medicover);
- Fresh fruit, coffee, creative rooms and table football in the office;
- Great location at Warsaw Klif Tower;
- Additional days and budget for development (up to 5 days/year and PLN 6000/year based on employee’s seniority).