CKSource is a successful software company with more than 15 years on the market. There’s a good chance you’ve either unknowingly used one of our products or visited a site that created content using our rich text editing component - CKEditor. Our current customers include companies such as: IBM, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, Microsoft, Amazon, NBCUniversal, Accenture, and hundreds more worldwide recognized brands. To learn more check out our websites: ckeditor.com and cksource.com.
Currently, we are looking for a talented Content Writer who would empower our marketing team with their creativity and team spirit. Do you love writing solid, high quality articles on technical and business-related topics that are preceded by thorough research, reading and interviews? Do you have a technical background (e.g. you studied at technical faculties or wrote on technical topics)? If you answered “Yes!” twice, read on.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Min 3 years of experience in journalism or writing high quality marketing content in English (technical or IT industries preferred);
- Excellent spoken and written English (native or close to native) and good Polish;
- Ability to easily come up with creative ideas for new articles;
- Strong researching skills;
- Very good proofreading skills;
- Ability to learn fast about highly technical topics and translate this knowledge into business benefits while writing articles;
- SEO knowledge to properly optimize articles;
- Openness to receive feedback from other team members;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team;
- Time management skills and deadline-oriented approach;
- Write blog posts that translate technology into business benefits;
- Write quality articles that read well and are optimized for search engines;
- Write different texts for website and landing pages;
- Write articles for industry portals and other types of quality content;
- Collaborate with SEO experts and other team members to fine tune the articles.
In return we offer:
- Contract of employment or B2B contract. We are also open to candidates who would like to work on a part-time basis;
- Peer-to-peer workplace driven by holacracy practice;
- Friendly work atmosphere and flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Ability to constantly develop your interest in web technologies;
- Great level of independence in your new role;
- Multisport card and private medical care (Enel-Med or Medicover);
- Fresh fruit, coffee, creative rooms and table football in the office;
- Great location at Warsaw Klif Tower;
- Additional days and budget for development (up to 5 days/year and PLN 6000/year based on employee’s seniority).
Please send your CV and links to 3 pieces of published writing.