CKSource is a successful software company with more than 15 years on the market. We are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Amazon, Mozilla, Deloitte, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands. There’s a good chance you’ve used one of our products or at least read online content created with our CKEditor - rich text editing component, with online-collaboration and track changes mode.
We are looking for a Product Manager, to help us even better address the expectations and needs of our current and future clients and shape the product development strategy.
- Developing and executing product strategy.
- Working directly with our clients to identify their needs and offer new solutions.
- Creating a short- and long term roadmap of product building and functionality.
- Close cooperation with the development team, sales department, and customer care to deliver ideal solutions for upcoming problems.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction.
- Discovering new product opportunities and identifying areas where we can leverage our core technologies, strengths, and market leadership.
- Keeping an eye on the industry to ensure our users and clients will want to use tomorrow the software we build today.
- Fluent English skills (C1 level at least) - over 99% of our clients are from abroad.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Success-backed experience in building technological products.
- Effective decision making and leadership skills.
- Great time management, task prioritization in a dynamic environment.
- Perfect understanding of today’s new technology market, trends, and industry novelties.
- Entrepreneurial skills, ambition, and passion for what you are engaged in.
- Ability to choose 5 out of 100 ideas if the time lacks.
- Ability to quickly verify and abandon approaches that didn’t work.
In return we offer:
- Involvement in Open Source projects that have been used by millions of people worldwide for over a dozen years.
- A great company where we cooperate, communicate openly, care for, and respect one another.
- Stable, reasonable, and flexible working conditions - you decide the starting hours and can take a break during the day if needed.
- Additional days off and budget for self-development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN a year depending on the company tenure).
- B2B contract (up to 20 000 PLN net per month) or employment contract (12.000 - 17.000 PLN gross).
- Private healthcare package of choice (either Enel Med or Medicover).
- MultiSport card.
- English lessons.
- Friendly office with a relaxed atmosphere during and after hours.
- Efficient work hardware (MacBook Pro or Linux/Windows equivalent).