- We are a successful software company with more than 15 years on the market.
- There is a good chance you have used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor 5.
- We work on our own software products and services connected to CKEditor 5 and we are focused on quality and well-designed code.
- Openness, mutual respect, and trust allowed us to build a great team.
We're currently looking for a Junior Developer to join the CKEditor 5 team.
What we expect you to have:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of Node.JS
- Analytical, self-motivation, and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English (at least B2).
What would be nice to have:
- Experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Git.
- Being familiar with tools and libraries such as GitHub, Webpack, Karma, ESLint, AWS.
- Basic knowledge of Bash.
- Ability to write tests (unit tests, integration tests, E2E tests).
- Working on workflow and internal tools improvements (e.g. GitHub automation, release process).
- Developing and maintaining our infrastructure (CI, E2E tests platform, documentation generator).
- Working on bug fixes.
- Participating in the testing phase before each release.
- Participating in planning future work.
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- agreement B2B (up to 445 PLN net/day) or equivalent on the contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw office (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).