We are the company that stands behind the spectacular success of CKEditor, used by millions of people around the world. We have been setting standards in creating technologies for content editing for over 16 years.
We are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative with working experience in Computer Software / Information Technology and Services industries. You will be responsible for expanding CKSource’s customer base through the smart use of account based marketing methods, prospecting strategies and technologies that help identify prospects, book meetings and generate valid sales leads.
- use prospecting strategies and methodologies to lead initial outreach to prospects;
- identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer;
- determine the prospect's interest in CKEditor-related solutions;
- generate Sales Qualified Leads and schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects.
- have practical knowledge, experience, and success in running account-based marketing campaigns
- are a self-starter who has the desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role;
- have at least 1 year+ of experience in a similar role with a proven track record;
- are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- have excellent phone, writing, and listening skills;
- can comfortably work in CRM and prospecting technologies (experience in using market-leading solutions will be an advantage);
- have the ability to “connect the dots” while verifying facts about how could our products be used by our clients;
- have an overall understanding of software, Internet, and web-based applications concepts;
- have a basic understanding of open-source licensing principles and restrictions;
- have a basic understanding of software commercial licensing principles;
- have the ability to perform tasks systematically;
- have the ability to work with reporting tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Spreadsheets, and BI technologies.
In return we offer:
- an unprecedented work atmosphere;
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- B2B agreement or equivalent with a contract of employment (annual 26-day leave included);
- fully remote position or work from the Warsaw office (up to you);
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6 000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- the ability to constantly develop your interest in web technologies;
- all necessary training (internal CKSource processes, technologies, tools, etc);
- a great level of independence in your new role;
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor, and accessories;
- English lessons with a native speaker and an online language platform with the possibility to learn English, Spanish and German;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover) and Multisport card.
Our recruitment process: