We are the product company that stands behind the spectacular success of CKEditor, used by millions of people worldwide. Along with, talented people, we have been setting standards in creating technologies for content editing for over 16 years.
We are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands.
By joining the HR team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will take the opportunity to grow your career, develop your skills in the IT area and become a crucial part of our team in bringing talents to CKSource.
- taking ownership of the recruitment processes, from sourcing to onboarding;
- collaborating with the HR team and Hiring Managers to understand the candidate profile and recruitment strategy;
- proposing and implementing solutions due to provide a great candidate and employee experience;
- keep engaging in activities on social media and participating in EB activities;
- monitoring organization talent acquisition needs and delivery of efficient recruitment solutions;
- providing recruitment advice to the Hiring Managers;
- preparing market research and HR reports;
- supporting and sharing knowledge with team members.
- have 2+ years of experience in TA/HR roles in the IT area;
- are willing to develop your skills in Talent Acquisition;
- have excellent sourcing and networking skills;
- have excellent organizational and communication skills;
- are detail-oriented;
- focus on a great candidate and employee experience;
- have a good command of English (at least B2);
… then we are looking for you 😊
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of HR specialists who love their job :)
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere - no problem;
- agreement B2B or the contract of employment;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company's performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor, and accessories;
- English lessons with a native speaker and an online language platform with the possibility to learn English, Spanish and German;
- you will work from our Warsaw office (Klif Tower) - no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table) with the possibility to work 3 days a week remotely;
- Multisport card and private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover).